Botox and dermal fillers your solution for under eye wrinkles in Milpitas
Botox is an injectable medication so efficient at reducing the signs of aging that it is sought by adults of all ages, some who want to turn back the hands of time and some who want to prolong their youthful aesthetic with preventive action.
is, in fact, extremely beneficial as a non-surgical anti-aging treatment. Applied with precision from your board certified dermatologist, this solution can make you appear younger, more vibrant and energetic, and even more friendly by opening up the eyes, eliminating furrows between the brows, and minimizing the appearance of under eye wrinkles
and crow's feet. In our Milpitas
and Fremont dermatology facilities, we may recommend Botox alone or in combination with dermal fillers to achieve the desired effect.
Addressing the eyes with the right solution
Along with furrowed brows and lines across the forehead, one of the common problems that comes with age is the appearance of wrinkles, bags, or dark circles under the eyes. Because the eyes are one of the most noticeable facial features, addressing these concerns can be life changing. Problems under the eyes can lead to an aged, tired, and unhealthy appearance. Correcting bags and lines with the right product safely and effectively rejuvenates the entire face.
Typically, the Botox solution is used on the area above the eyes. This is because this medication is designed to alleviate the contraction of muscles. After years of perpetual use, muscles around the outside of the eyes and on the forehead reach a point where they tend to remain contracted even when the face is at rest. As such, the overlying skin can look wrinkled, furrowed, or even bulky. Loosening the commands over contracted muscles, Botox relieves the face of tightness and unwanted lines like Crow's feet. Because Botox is effective on muscles, it does not address problems associated with volume loss.
The area from the under eye to the chin tends to change with time as a result of decreased fat and fluid beneath the skin. Wrinkles, creases, and puffiness in these areas form when the skin loses elasticity and support from within. Because the underlying issue is related to loss rather than muscles, the best way to correct under eye wrinkles and puffiness is to replace volume with dermal filler treatment.
The physicians at the Center for Dermatology Cosmetic and Laser Surgery have extensive training and experience in facial rejuvenation using Botox and dermal fillers. You can rely on our expertise to achieve a look that is vibrant and natural. Call our Fremont or Milpitas office for your anti-aging treatment
Back to Wrinkle Reduction Home Page
- Fremont Fillers for Wrinkles - Fremont dermatologists offer dermal fillers for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
- Wrinkle Treatment in Fremont - Patients in Fremont, CA benefit from wrinkle reduction treatment
- Under Eye Wrinkle Treatment Milpitas - Milpitas specialists correct wrinkle prone area under the eye with resurfacing and injectable treatment options
- Perlane Fillers Milpitas - Perlane and other dermal fillers offered at Milpitas area dermatology center
- Under Eye Wrinkles Botox Fremont - Freemont patients: Botox can eliminate under eye wrinkles and take years off the appearance
- Botox Injections for Face Wrinkles Milpitas - Patients in Milpitas ask about Botox injections for face wrinkles
- Botox for Under Eye Wrinkles Milpitas - Botox and dermal fillers your solution for under eye wrinkles in Milpitas