Patients in Milpitas ask about Botox injections for face wrinkles
For many people, aging can be a difficult process. You can do all the right things: exercise, eat right, avoid smoking and drinking, and yet your face may still look much older than you feel. The aging process of the skin is different for everyone. Some people begin to develop wrinkles in their 30s or 40s, while others are lucky enough to enjoy smooth skin well into their 50s.
For people in Milpitas who want their face to look much younger than their actual age, Botox injections may be the answer. Botox works to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a more youthful and relaxed appearance.
Years of natural facial expressions can begin to take a toll. The result is deep lines or folds. Botox is an FDA-approved neuromodulator that can make the skin appear smooth and tight. It works by blocking the signals to the nerves that cause the muscles of the face to contract. By blocking these, Botox can reduce the appearance of the lines and wrinkles.
Some of the most common areas treated with Botox are wrinkles around the eyes, brow lines, and forehead furrows. The procedure itself is straightforward and is completed in less than half an hour. The doctor will inject the Botox into the problem area, and results that will begin to appear within a few days. Results from Botox reach their maximum around two weeks post treatment and can last for several months. If you want to maintain the results, maintenance appointments will need to be scheduled. Your dermatologist can work with you to determine when to schedule your next round of injections.
In addition to Botox, which is known as a neuromodulator, many patients ask about our liquid facelifts, which also include dermal fillers. Dermal fillers are unique because they can replace lost volume in the face, making the skin appear softer and suppler. Together, these treatments can really reduce the signs of aging and improve appearance.
If you're intrigued and are ready to learn more, call Drs. Dhawan, Roth, or Cabral and their team to schedule a consultation.
Back to Wrinkle Reduction Home Page
- Fremont Fillers for Wrinkles - Fremont dermatologists offer dermal fillers for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
- Wrinkle Treatment in Fremont - Patients in Fremont, CA benefit from wrinkle reduction treatment
- Under Eye Wrinkle Treatment Milpitas - Milpitas specialists correct wrinkle prone area under the eye with resurfacing and injectable treatment options
- Perlane Fillers Milpitas - Perlane and other dermal fillers offered at Milpitas area dermatology center
- Under Eye Wrinkles Botox Fremont - Freemont patients: Botox can eliminate under eye wrinkles and take years off the appearance
- Botox Injections for Face Wrinkles Milpitas - Patients in Milpitas ask about Botox injections for face wrinkles
- Botox for Under Eye Wrinkles Milpitas - Botox and dermal fillers your solution for under eye wrinkles in Milpitas