Fremont dermatologists offer dermal fillers for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
At the Center for Dermatology Cosmetic and Laser Surgery, serving patients from Fremont, Milpitas, and surrounding Bay Area communities, our professional medical staff is comprised of board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians as well as recognized clinical authors and researchers. Offering a comprehensive array of surgical, medical, laser, and cosmetic dermatology, our team understands all aspects of skin and hair conditions and treatments.
We understand that every patient has unique needs. For patients who wish to treat the appearance of wrinkles, facial folds, fine lines, loss of facial fullness, and thinning lips, we offer a variety of skin rejuvenation options, including dermal fillers.
Dermal fillers are so named because they are injectable materials that are placed into the dermis layer of the skin and smooth out, or fill, lines and wrinkles. There are several types of dermal fillers, which include:
- Hyaluronic acid fillers – reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, plump thinning lips, and are made of a substance that occurs naturally within the body.
- Synthetic fillers – offer the same treatment benefits but the material is created in a professional laboratory.
- Collagen wrinkle fillers – natural and synthetic collagen restores smoother skin.
- Autologous fillers – use purified body fat to reduce wrinkles.
Our medical team of Sunil Dhawan, MD; Robert Roth, MD; and Shurong Chang, MD, PhD, are recognized and respected physicians who specialize in advanced medical, surgical, cosmetic, and laser dermatology. As members of prestigious organizations such as the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, the American Academy of Dermatology, the American College of Mohs Surgery, and the American Board of Dermatology, our doctors review and evaluate the most effective procedures and treatments for optimal outcomes for our patients.
We recommend and provide treatment with the following dermal fillers, independently or in combination with other skin rejuvenation procedures:
These dermal fillers have been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration for various cosmetic treatments such as wrinkle reduction, restoration of facial volume, and rejuvenation for fuller lips.
Contact the professional clinicians at the Center for Dermatology Cosmetic and Laser Surgery for more information about dermal fillers. Appointments and consultations may be requested online or by calling 855.717.1755.
Back to Wrinkle Reduction Home Page
- Fremont Fillers for Wrinkles - Fremont dermatologists offer dermal fillers for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
- Wrinkle Treatment in Fremont - Patients in Fremont, CA benefit from wrinkle reduction treatment
- Under Eye Wrinkle Treatment Milpitas - Milpitas specialists correct wrinkle prone area under the eye with resurfacing and injectable treatment options
- Perlane Fillers Milpitas - Perlane and other dermal fillers offered at Milpitas area dermatology center
- Under Eye Wrinkles Botox Fremont - Freemont patients: Botox can eliminate under eye wrinkles and take years off the appearance
- Botox Injections for Face Wrinkles Milpitas - Patients in Milpitas ask about Botox injections for face wrinkles
- Botox for Under Eye Wrinkles Milpitas - Botox and dermal fillers your solution for under eye wrinkles in Milpitas