Perlane and other dermal fillers offered at Milpitas area dermatology center
At the Center for Dermatology Cosmetic and Laser Surgery, we believe that patients should have options when it comes to reversing the signs of aging. We see patients (both women and men) on a daily basis who are unhappy with the visible lines and wrinkles on the face. In a vast majority of these cases, we will suggest dermal filler injections. Injectables are a quick, minimally invasive method that can take years off the face without having to go through plastic surgery. With so many options for dermal fillers available, choosing one can be overwhelming. That’s where we can help. During our consultation, we work closely with each patient to assess the problem areas and recommend the right treatment.
For many patients, that treatment is an injectable called Perlane. Like many other dermal fillers, Perlane is a clear injectable gel made of hyaluronic acid, which is found naturally in the body. Perlane can be used in several areas of the face, although the most common are around the mouth or nose. Perlane can be a standalone treatment or it can be used in combination with a neuromodulator such as Botox.
Perlane is FDA approved to fill in areas of skin that have started to sag due to loss of hydration and collagen. Perlane is different from some other fillers due to the depth of injection, allowing for treatment of deeper wrinkles. Perlane can add volume and a natural fullness to the appearance of the face, helping patients to look years younger.
The results from Perlane are not permanent, but in many patients, they can last for up to six months before follow-up injections will need to be scheduled. Side effects are typically mild but may include some inflammation, redness, bruising, or pain. Most side effects disappear within a week.
If you think dermal fillers such as Perlane may be the solution you are looking for, we encourage you to contact us for a consultation. We are happy to listen to your concerns and guide you on a path to look and feel better.
Back to Wrinkle Reduction Home Page
- Fremont Fillers for Wrinkles - Fremont dermatologists offer dermal fillers for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
- Wrinkle Treatment in Fremont - Patients in Fremont, CA benefit from wrinkle reduction treatment
- Under Eye Wrinkle Treatment Milpitas - Milpitas specialists correct wrinkle prone area under the eye with resurfacing and injectable treatment options
- Perlane Fillers Milpitas - Perlane and other dermal fillers offered at Milpitas area dermatology center
- Under Eye Wrinkles Botox Fremont - Freemont patients: Botox can eliminate under eye wrinkles and take years off the appearance
- Botox Injections for Face Wrinkles Milpitas - Patients in Milpitas ask about Botox injections for face wrinkles
- Botox for Under Eye Wrinkles Milpitas - Botox and dermal fillers your solution for under eye wrinkles in Milpitas