Fremont patients: Botox can eliminate under eye wrinkles and take years off the appearance
Botox has become one of the most common non-surgical options for rejuvenating the face and looking more relaxed and youthful. The search for a more youthful appearance is something that dates back centuries. Botox gives patients an option to look younger and more refreshed without having to face the invasiveness of a facelift.
Many people are curious about Botox, but they have not sought treatment because they are unsure about exactly what the procedure does and how it works. We're taking this opportunity to help potential patients in Fremont understand the steps involved in Botox treatments.
Every patient starts with a consultation. During this appointment, you have the opportunity to discuss your concerns and your ideal results. Perhaps you want to see under eye wrinkles eliminated, or maybe you are tired of the furrows in your forehead. Once we understand your concerns, we will be able to explain your options and determine if Botox treatments will help you to achieve your desired results.
Once you decide to move forward with Botox, you can schedule your in-office procedure. During the treatment, a tiny needle is used to inject the Botox solution into the desired areas. The most common areas are around the eyes and the forehead. Botox is typically done without the need of local anesthetic; however, topical numbing agents may be available if desired. Botox injections are not painful and feel more like a stinging sensation.
Most sessions are complete in less than thirty minutes. You will have no pain after the session and are free to move on with your daily schedule.
Results from Botox can vary by individual, but usually appear within a few days of the treatment. It can take up to two weeks for maximum effectiveness. Botox treatments are temporary. They do not eliminate the wrinkles, but simply minimize their appearance. Results typically last about 4-5 months. Patients who schedule routine maintenance visits can maintain the results for many years.
Looking more relaxed and younger does not mean you have to go through plastic surgery. If you are ready to find out how you can transform your appearance, call Drs. Dhawan, Roth, or Cabral your Fremont area dermatologists.
Back to Wrinkle Reduction Home Page
- Fremont Fillers for Wrinkles - Fremont dermatologists offer dermal fillers for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
- Wrinkle Treatment in Fremont - Patients in Fremont, CA benefit from wrinkle reduction treatment
- Under Eye Wrinkle Treatment Milpitas - Milpitas specialists correct wrinkle prone area under the eye with resurfacing and injectable treatment options
- Perlane Fillers Milpitas - Perlane and other dermal fillers offered at Milpitas area dermatology center
- Under Eye Wrinkles Botox Fremont - Freemont patients: Botox can eliminate under eye wrinkles and take years off the appearance
- Botox Injections for Face Wrinkles Milpitas - Patients in Milpitas ask about Botox injections for face wrinkles
- Botox for Under Eye Wrinkles Milpitas - Botox and dermal fillers your solution for under eye wrinkles in Milpitas