XTRAC Excimer laser treatments make sense for many of our Fremont area patients
Skin conditions like psoriasis and vitiligo can produce a great deal of distress in the affected person. These conditions have no "cure." However, your experienced dermatologist can enable you to better manage the health of your skin with treatments tailored to your specific needs. At the Center for Dermatology Cosmetic and Laser Surgery, we offer XTRAC excimer laser treatments so that our patients from the Fremont and Milpitas areas can enjoy clearer skin more often than not.
Ultra-violet light therapy has been used for decades as a method of treated a variety of skin disorders such as psoriasis. The XTRAC laser has been perfected through years of research and development to deliver a specific, monochromatic wavelength of light energy for the most positive effect in the skin.
There are several reasons to choose psoriasis or vitiligo treatment that includes the XTRAC laser:
- Significant reduction in symptoms in 10-12 sessions
- Long-lasting results – months of clear, beautiful skin in many cases
- Treatment is quick and painless
- In-office treatment eliminates the need for daily skin care for the reduction of symptoms
- Many major insurance companies cover XTRAC treatments
The XTRAC excimer laser received FDA clearance in more than a decade ago, and has consistently produced results that patients love. There are clear advantages of this series of treatments over other therapies, such as topical ointments and biologics.
Where topical solutions for psoriasis may lose their efficiency over time, requiring increased dosing to accomplish the desired effect, XTRAC laser treatments care consistently effective. The light-based therapy is also suitable for the treatment of areas where topical prescriptions may be inconvenient, such as the scalp.
Biologics must be absorbed and broken down by the body. While this type of therapy may improve the symptoms of psoriasis, there may also be undue stress placed on the liver and heart. Biologics may also carry the risk of birth defects and serious infection like tuberculosis.
The skilled physicians at the Center for Dermatology Cosmetic and Laser Surgery have years of experience treating a wide variety of skin conditions. Their expertise has lead them to include treatments like the XTRAC excimer laser due to its record for safety and efficiency.
We have offices in Milpitas and Fremont to serve your needs. Contact us today to schedule your visit.
Back to XTRAC/ Excimer Laser Home Page
- Advantages of XTRAC Laser Treatment Fremont - The advantages of using XTRAC laser treatment for psoriasis in Fremont
- XTRAC Excimer Laser Phototherapy Milpitas CA - XTRAC Excimer Laser Phototherapy can help eliminate psoriasis outbreaks
- XTRAC for Psoriasis Fremont, CA - XTRAC for psoriasis provides relief for Fremont, CA area patients
- XTRAC Excimer Laser Treatments Fremont - XTRAC Excimer laser treatments make sense for many of our Fremont area patients
- Xtrac Laser Therapy Milpitas - Xtrac laser therapy with your Milpitas dermatologist can address psoriasis and other conditions