Your dermatologists in Fremont and Milpitas, CA, can help you look your best
Aging causes some often unwanted changes all over your body, especially when it comes to your skin. Fortunately, your dermatologists here at the Center For Dermatology Cosmetic & Laser Surgery in Fremont and Milpitas, CA, offer a wide variety of skincare services to help you look your best.
Which treatment is right for you?
These are just a few of the skin rejuvenation procedures you can choose from at our offices in Fremont and Milpitas, CA:
- Photofacial treatment, which uses an intense pulsed-light system to increase collagen production. Collagen is a vital component of healthy, young skin, and intense pulsed-light can help you obtain peak collagen production. This then, in turn, reduces the look of wrinkles, fine lines, facial scarring, sun damage, rosacea, and other skin conditions. Photofacial treatment is comfortable, non-invasive, and requires no downtime.
- Botox, which is an injectable medication to temporarily “freeze” the nerves and muscles in your skin. The result is smoother skin and a reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles associated with expression. Botox is one of the most popular skin rejuvenation treatments with a long history of safety and effectiveness.
- Dermal fillers, which are injectable materials containing hyaluronic acid, an FDA-approved naturally occurring protein in the body. This is an excellent option to diminish the appearance of deeper folds and wrinkles in the lower third of your face. The effects of dermal fillers last between 6 to 18 months, and common dermal filler materials include Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, and Belotero.
- Chemical peels, which are a versatile treatment to deal with many skin issues including discolorations and poor skin tone, sun damage, age spots, acne/acne scarring, and rough skin. Chemical peels resurface and renew your skin to produce younger, smoother skin.
Interested? Give us a call
To learn more about these and other skin rejuvenation services, talk with the experts. Call the dermatologists here at Center For Dermatology Cosmetic & Laser Surgery in Fremont and Milpitas, CA, today.
- New Patients and Existing Patients: 510-797-4111
- New Patients and Existing Patients: 408-957-7676