Center for Dermatology follows the following rules during treatment of all patients.
1. Covid 19- Signs Posted.
2. Mask- A requirement for all patients and staff- at all times.
3. Surveys for all patients prior to being seen and all staff-Daily.
4. Temperature taking for all patients and all staff-Daily.
5. Utilization of personal protection equipment (PPE)- Masks, Sheilds, Gloves, Plastic Counter Barriers.
6. Required hand washing between each encounter, change of gloves for each patient.
7. Cleaning of all exposed surfaces, mopping floors in exam rooms with Viricide after every patient visit.
8. Use of room air purifiers, HEPA filters for every exam room-Coming Soon.
9. Following CDC guidelines https://www.CDC.gov