Dermatologist in San Jose offers medical treatments
San Jose, CA area patients who want to see a medical dermatologist are welcome visit the Center for Dermatology Cosmetic and Laser Surgery. Our team of professionals, including Drs. Robert Roth, Shurong Chang, and Sunil Dhawan, are dedicated to helping patients with a variety of medical dermatology concerns, including, but not limited to:
- Acne – patients with acne who have been unsuccessful in reducing or eliminating blemishes with over-the-counter products can receive prescription-strength solutions in our practice.
- Acne scarring – the aftereffects of acne can leave lasting scars on the skin.
- Actinic keratosis – scaly patches of skin may develop due to excessive sun exposure; effective treatment options are readily available at our practice.
- Athlete’s foot – itchy, red feet can be a sign of a bacterial infection that can be treated with medicated creams and sprays.
- Eczema – red, blotchy rashes that itch may be a sign of eczema, a common skin condition that can be chronic and result in flare-ups.
- Hair loss – alopecia patients can speak to our team about thinning hair or hair loss and discover possible restoration options.
- Psoriasis – white areas of skin called plaque may develop on a patient who has psoriasis.
- Rosacea – red cheeks are a sign of rosacea, which can also affect the nose and eyes in more severe stages.
- Skin cancer – our practice offers screenings, diagnosis, and treatment, including Mohs micrographic surgery, for patients with skin cancer.
- Warts – warts are a sign of HPV but can be treated in several ways by our staff.
Call for an appointment
Learn more about the medical dermatology solutions available at the Center for Dermatology Cosmetic and Laser Surgery. Our practice is equipped with today’s latest proven technologies to ensure quality diagnostics and treatment. Call 855-717-1755 to schedule a consultation appointment with Drs. Robert Roth, Shurong Chang, or Sunil Dhawan.Back to Medical Dermatology Page